It's that time again. School's out, the vacation day accruals are in, and the weather is welcoming.
According to a Rasmussen Reports survey, nearly half the country took a summer vacation last year and many plan to do so again this season.
Inspired to hit the road yet?
If you are planning your own summer getaway, it's taking your dog along with you that will guarantee a terrific trip.
This video outlines 10 extremely scientific reasons why you should take your dog with you on vacation.
The reasons include:
- They know how to pack.
- They love to relax.
- They love thrills.
- They can carry our luggage.
- They are expert fish finders.
- They make sure we exercise.
- They don't like to waste time waiting.
- We never have to eat alone.
- They want to pull their weight.
- They love hanging out with us.
What reasons would you add to the list?
With WOOFtale, you'll be able to keep track of all your vacation fun, photos, and activities.